Confidentiality & Data Protection
- Your information is held securely and backed up in accordance with UK Data Protection Laws, including GDPR.
- We are a registered Data Protection Controller (ICO Registration: ZA754431).
- All original work will be returned to clients as soon as work is completed, unless otherwise requested.
- On written termination of contract, we delete all client data held, excluding data held for our own tax records.
- Payments are due on receipt of invoice.
- Fleming Virtual Assistant reserves the right to stop providing services and not to return work if bills are not paid.
- Ad-hoc hours are billed in increments of 15 minutes. All pre-paid hours are billed in actual time.
- Any expenses incurred will be billed back to the client, expenses covered may include stationery, mileage, long distance telephone calls
- Bulk Printing Costs are charged at 15p per copy
Submitting Virtual Assistant Work
- Work can be submitted via email or telephone instruction.
Turnaround of work and rush jobs fees
- Turnaround is normally 48 hours unless otherwise agreed previously
- If you have an urgent job we will try and accommodate it but it will be subject to a £25 rush job fee, regardless of the size. This compensates us for having to move other clients in our schedule to accommodate your work. We will always inform you of this before completing the work.
- We don’t work on databases which we have not compiled ourselves. The reason for this is very simple – if we haven’t designed it we won’t know what functions have been built into it. Excel/CSV files only, no Access files.
- This contract shall be governed by the Law of Scotland.
- Our business is registered at: Virtually Sorted, 22 Montrose St, Glasgow G1 1RE